Servo Controlled High Speed 3Ply Flute Laminator
- 6 Servo Motors – 2 no’s for top sheet left/right registration control, 2 no’s for bottom sheet registration control, 1 no’s for side lay registration and 1 no’s for front lay registration.
- One key sheet size adjustment system.
- Latest lead edge feeder for bottom sheet hence “0” flute damage.
- Less drying time (can die cut in 1 hour after flute laminating process, traditional machine takes 5 hours for drying, much time saving in work in process area due to short drying time.
- Normal roller consumes 2.3~2.5g/sq. meter, our latest model consumes 8g/sq. meter
- 1/3rd glue saving compared to traditional flute laminator machines, INR 10 lakhs glue saving per annum.
The Flute Laminating Machine supplied by Robus India is mainly used to laminate linerboards to the flutes of corrugated board or laminate one cardboard to another cardboard with adhesive. The suitable corrugated flute patterns include A, B, C, E and F flute.
The flute laminating machine is perfectly combined with the motion control system and the servo correction system. It uses multiple sets of high-precision photoelectric sensors to track and position the paper, and corrects the paper through the servo motor to achieve accurate positioning of the paper and the bottom paper. It has many advantages such as high speed, high precision, convenient operation, etc. It is an indispensable equipment for color printing and packaging users.
The Feeder Paper Feeding System:
Independently developed, using conjugate cam technology to control blowing and sucking time, so that high-speed paper feeding more stable. The forward and backward movement of the feeder head is more convenient for electric adjustment plus back blowing and side blowing device, so that can make the long and thin paper moving more stable.
Latest Lead Edge Bottom Feeder:
The perfect match of high-power servo motor, the paper pressing board is fixed with high strength steel plate structure, which is more reliable and stable than the traditional round beam structure. Without shaking when high-speed paper feeding.
- No damage to flute wave strength.
- Less drying time (can die cut in 1 hour after flute laminating process, traditional machine takes 5 hours for drying).
- Normal roller consumes glue 2.3 to 2.5 g/sq. meter, our latest model consumes 1.8g/sq. meter.
- 1/3rd Glue saving compared to traditional flute laminator machines.
- Much time saving in WIP area due to short drying time
The Gluing Part:
Automatic gluing, no glue alarm, glue recycling structure, make the machine easy to glue without glue waste and overflow. Our new structure only glues the tip point of the flute, hence glue saving and time saving.
The Servo Motor Positioning Part:
Several photoelectric sensors are used to track and locate the paper, and the position of paper is corrected by the servo motor. Ensure the precision of the surface paper and the base paper in high-speed gluing. Using a plurality of electric eye and the bottom line forward relative position, both sides servo motor of face paper unit does independent transmission, compensation on paper alignment.
The Drive System:
All the main parts are driven by synchronous belt, which makes the machine drive more smoothly, more accurately and with lower noise.
The Electric Control System:
The main electrical components are all international brands, in accordance with CE standards, independent research and development of a full set of control procedures. Alarm detection and troubleshooting are clear at a glance.
- Intelligent high-speed feeding, up to 13000 sheets per hour.
- Order replacement can be automatically stored, one-click start automatic regulator, zero error, complete intelligent automation.
- Machine with mesh glue roll configuration and anti-dump glue protection device. Machine with intelligent glue supply recovery system, intelligent cleaning water circulation system.
- Intelligent detection of paper position, intelligent display alarm system.