- Feeder, main folding, and trombone are controlled by individual motors, delivery system is controlled by inverters and they can run together and individual also.
- Equipped with LED screen at feeder for monitoring carton delivery at delivery conveyor.
- Standard blank aligner section.
- Standard UV grinder attachment on left side.
- Motorized inner conveyors.
- Unique auto removal center conveyor section to reduce the downtime of the machine.
- Longer folding & closing section which allows corrugated cartons folding smoothly to minimize the fish tail issue.
- Standard clapping device at trombone section to avoid fish tail issue in low height self-lock cartons and disproportionate cartons.
- Japan NITTA feeding belts – 8 No’s
- Equipped with adjustable feeding knives – 2 No’s
- Equipped with vibrator motor – 1 Set
- Independent and flexible. Getting the feed right is the key to fast, accurate folding.
- Driven by independent motor.
- Sets in 25% of the time of the other feeder.
- Feeds all types of material.
- Cuts down makeready times.
- Reduces waste.
Independent part could guide the paper box to a parallel handrail that allows a perfect blank alignment:
- Correct the deviation.
- Facilitate the subsequent accurate folding of the paper cassette.
- Perfect folding quality throughout the machine.
With so much of today’s carton production being destined for auto-erection lines, ensuring accurate, reliable opening of your finished product has never been more important:
- Long pre-folder
- Extra wide lower left-hand belt.
- First crease line pre-folder up to 180 degrees. Third crease line pre-folder up to 135 degrees.
- Unique design, protect the box surface
Lock Bottom Section:
Flexible and time-saving. With hundreds of possible variations in automatic crash-lock boxes, it is important to have equipment that can run them all.
- Help double the Hook-box production speed.
- Suitable for a variety of materials box.
- Flexible, improved reliability and extensibility.
- Replace the air blow structure.
- Better protect the box surface.
Re-inventing the wheel. Not all glue wheels are created equal, and the large wheel on your folder gluer has been specifically developed to ensure accurate glue delivery without glue splashing off, even at the highest speeds:
- Oversized stainless steel glue wheel
- Easy to clean the paste cylinder
- Not rejecting the glue at high speed
- All components easily removable
Folding & Closing Section:
The final fold of your product needs to be accurate, whatever size and substrate you are running.
- Outer folding belts adjust folding speed.
- Smooth, progressive folding of 2nd and 4th crease whatever the product.
- Choice of folding.
- Extra length folding part.
- The nozzle belts were driven by its own motors.
Independent and intelligent. When your need is to run at high speed, the last thing you want is for your carton ejector to slow down your production.
- Ejector and paper box counting.
- The belt can be adjusted and easy to operate.
- Connect the host and the transport part.
- Driven independently by motor
A constant flow. Achieving the smallest possible box stream interval is the key to ensuring you achieve the highest production speeds.
- Upper section moves back and forward, allowing for different box length.
- Independent motorized part by motors.
- Pneumatic pressure adjustment to avoid marks.
The braille is the solution for the rotary embossing on the boxes in folder gluer. The embossing realized in the folder gluer allows great benefits, including:
- The uniform pressure on every score (“Dot”) punched without any delay, sometimes necessary, on die-cutters to obtain quality embossing.
- The possibility to emboss without problems also close to the creasing.
- The possibility to vary the embossing pressure depending on grammage and on cardboard fiber or on the needs of the final consumer.
- Braille is the most versatile braille rotary solution patented on the market to realize the embossing of pharmaceutical boxes in 4 and 5 lines of braille with single or double layer in folder gluer.
- The braille molds are made by CNC machine.
- Unique design of female and male braille cylinder to avoid high maintenance cost.
- Braille Precision – 0.03
- Finished Dot Height – max. 0.23 mm
- Finished Dot Diameter – 1.8 mm
- Front Position Precision – +/- 1.5 mm
- The maximum braille speed is 200 m/min.
4&6 Corner Section (Optional):
The hook system is driven by servos controlling system with photoelectric sensors to achieve back folding function. It has high precision and good efficiency.
Collecting Table (Optional):
RI-SH450 is collecting table to make the packaging easier. Its operation is simple and humanized design can use for almost all types of carton packaging which allows to collect the boxes in batches after the press section at a speed of 400 meters/min, which greatly improves the work efficiency, and reduces the labour intensity.
Max. Open Blank Size
440 X 500 mm
Min. Open Blank Size
50 X 100 mm
2800 X 2300 mm
“Really Small Investment, Big Gains”
The collecting table costs a little money, but it can maximize the efficiency of the high-priced high-speed box machine, at the same time, the number of workers in the process of receiving boxes is greatly reduced ~two people can complete the work of the original six people! Half a year’s artificial wages will be able to recover the investment!